Blue Dog Posters is now looking for a new Part-Time / Full-Time staff member.
Here’s some essential stuff you need to know before applying to become a poster rolling champion:
- We are a pretty tight team here at Blue Dog so being a bit of a legend with a mature attitude and a cool sense of humor is a must.
- We are busy little bees! There is always something to be done, we need someone with a developed sense of self initiative, task/time management & an eye for detail.
- We are Sydney’s one stop shop for pop culture weird goodness, having a healthy (or unhealthy) interest in TV/Movies/Music /90s Britney etc is beneficial.
- We love to provide great customer service and inspiration to our customers so previous retail experience is essential please.
- If you’re a local and bought something from us, even better!
- Available to work 4-5 days per week, this would usually be Monday to Friday.
You will be working on the shop floor providing awesome Customer Service, replenishing stock, opening & closing duties, online orders, general customer enquiries, housekeeping and being an all-round good egg!
We are the biggest online poster shop in Australia. We carry over 7,000 posters and prints online as well as in store www.bluedogposters.com.au
Are you the next Blue Dog poster legend? Please email your CV with a little about yourself to email@example.com. Please write into email subject: “RESUME and your surname “. Or pop into the store and hand your resume to one of our lovely staff members so we can get to know you!