Who are you guys?
The Blue Dog Posters website came about because we wanted to bring it all together and give Australian students the latest, greatest and coolest posters from all over the planet at low prices.
Now, we’ve grown up a bit and opened a new shop right in the heart of King Street, Newtown.
We still source posters from the US & Europe as well as local distributors.
We’ve expanded our range to include art prints, laminating and if you visit our shop in Newtown, frames, block mounting, t-shirts, calendars, mugs, home wares and gifts…
Have a look at the Blue Dog shop photos at the bottom of this page!
Our claim: We have the best range of cool posters in Australia and we back it up with great service.
Big call? We think we know what we're doing and we think that we do it pretty well. We'd prefer not live in denial, so if for some reason you don't agree, please let us know why. Ignorance may be bliss, but we think we'd rather know for sure.
Pssst! Not to brag or anything, but we're finalists again (that's 5 years in a row).
How do I order?
We've tried to make getting around our store as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Down the left of every page you can find our catalogue listed by category and at the top of every page, a search box.
2. When you find an item that takes your fancy, simply give it a click for a better look. If you like what you see, click the 'add to cart' button.
Need to change your order? You can't do it online, but get in touch and we'll help you out.
It's all fairly easy, but if something doesn't work like you think it should, please let us know.
Posters vs Prints
What's the difference between a poster and an art print? We're glad that you asked.
An art print is usually printed on a higher grade paper (that means it's thicker), which has a bit of texture and a matt finish. This makes the artwork a little bit more authentic and that's why they often cost a little bit more than a regular poster.
Poster hangers - How they work
Here's how they work:
1. Remove your poster hangers from the packaging and locate the open edge.
2. Simply slip the open edge on to the poster and slide along.
3. Repeat on the other side.
4. Hangers can be attached to the wall using the loop in the middle or removable double sided tape can be stick along the back.